Friday, April 05, 2013

Nicki Minaj says acting will always be her first love



Nicki Minaj says acting will always be her first love



The 30-year-old has made her name in the music world but she dreamed of becoming an actress when she was young and earlier this year it was reported that she was seeking her first film role.

She has now told MTV News: "I may be working on something right now.
       "I can't really say too much about it, but I definitely have the acting bug."

The Starships singer, who is also a judge on American Idol alongside Keith Urban, Mariah Carey and Randy Jackson, went on: "That was my first love, so you just never know."
Earlier this year Nicki told the New York Post's Page Six: "I would love to act, it just has to be the right project, the right movie."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...