Tuesday, April 02, 2013

'I carry guns around for protection,2 shots will send you to see tupac..'-Kemi Olunloyo

"It's true #BLOGGERS! I owned 5 #Guns in #America. They were legal and we are allowed to kill intruders! On the rumour going around, its no rumour, those guns entered Ng via my container. I carry SigSauers around for my protection. I got at least two at all times so that if I need back up (Cowboys and Indians) I can continue shooting my attacker. This is a country where we have NO emergency First responder system in place (911 and 999), Kidnappers,Rritualists and no credible police. I'm UNTOUCHABLE! 2 shots I'll send you UP to see Tupac, Princess Diana and Michael Jackson. All armed robbers in Ibadan always stay home when I go out!
#NuffSaid
Protect yourself!
I still got the SECOND Amendment
My kid's American
#JIHAD
She also made a comment about Nigerian women. See comment below
"#Nigerian #women cease to amaze me when they LIKE my page and their sagging fake #bòobs cannot be posted on #Facebook and yet they come here calling me names. I Kill them with success and bury them with a smile. You husbands are e-mailing me all day trying to get into my bedroom. Door's open, only thing in there will be my bed and my TALKING VIBRATOR! Go play with your USED TOYS! Oh Yeah!!

If you LOST your comments, u were too TOXIC for me. Michelle Obama says we should not surround ourselves with those types.

Show us your firm bòobs without the LINE! Yeah, implant line where they cut it open to fill it with saline/silicon. NO line here!! LMAO!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...