Monday, May 27, 2013

#BBATheChase: 'I will Not Fall in Love in BBA' – Beverly Osu



Here’ s what the model, video vixen, and one of Nigeria's rep. in the Big brother Africa  said when confronted with the question in the house…
I was in a relationship with this guy and I was close to marrying, but I broke up with him just because after fighting with ma parents over him, and with my friends too; I found out that he had not a single feeling and neither did he love me at all so I had to break up with this guy.  After all that this guy did to me, every guy that I meet and seem to fall in love with or any one that tells me is in love with me; I can never take him serious because all I know is that you guy will be chasing something and on getting it then you are going to leave the morning after that.
Beverly was briefly engaged to rapper 2Shortz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...