Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Afrocandy repiles her enstranged hubby



In a very recent interview with Vanuzonaija, P*rn actress and controversial human being, Judith afrocandy Mazagwu replies her husband's allegation that she cheated and ran away from the marriage.

Here is an excerpt from the interview,
A man by the name 'Bolton Elumelu Mazagwu' said in an interview he gave daily sun, that he's your ex-husband, I'm guessing you've read all he said about you in the interview. Tell us your own side of the story in a brief. 
 Oh well, I never read any of that but I saw it a long time ago. Why are they still bringing up an old news? As you can see, I have moved on with my life handling my Business, those things don't bother me and infact, I see them as mere distractions. I got Business to focus on and if you don't mind, please let's leave the past tense in the past and move on with the next question. Thank you!
I guess you guys were expecting her to soak the man in Insults, abi?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...